Some boss ladies want to start their own companies,and others want to support those companies and be a part of an amazing team. If you're looking to make the next step in your career and help support an amazing company, we've got you covered with some amazing positions at some of our favorite companies founded by kick-ass female entrepreneurs. Check out the positions down below!
Not only are Glossier’s products one of our favorites when it comes to our daily skincare routine, but we’re in love with the way Emily Weiss has been able to grow the amazing brand in just over a year. Working on Emily’s team not only means that you’ll be working on amazing and fun brand that embraces natural beauty, but you’ll be working on a team that knows how to execute quality work and means business. Check out their openings below, and if they don't have what you're looking for, click here to get on their radar!
Away Luggage isn’t your ordinary luggage company. Just launched this month, Away is one of the companies that focuses beyond the product and applies the culture of travel to its brand. If you’re about that travel life, and want to contribute to a brand that embodies that vision, Away is for you.
- Operations Associate - New York, United States
- MBA Intern - New York, United States
- Undergrad Intern - New York, United States
Food52 is the destination for all culinary enthusiasts that. Not only is Food52 the perfect site to find amazing new recipes, but you’ll be able to find the perfect accessories for your kitchen and cooking needs. If you have the hunger to work with a company that can feed your career needs, you should apply to Food52’s positions below.
- Account Executive - New York, NY
- Account Manager - New York, NY
- Ad Operations Associate - New York, NY
- Assistant Buyer/Account Manager - New York, NY
- Director of Customer Experience - New York, NY
- Editorial Intern - New York, NY
If you’re a beauty junkie, Ipsy is the company you want to work for. Ipsy, the brainchild of YouTuber Michelle Phan, is a monthly subscription that delivers new makeup samples right to your doorstep. Just in 4 years since it’s inception, Ipsy has already racked in more than $150 million in revenue. Want to be a part of this continuously-growing company? Check out the positions below!
- Data Scientist San Mateo, CA, United States
- Merchandise Planning Manager New York, NY, United States
- Art Director Santa Monica, CA, United States
- Graphic Designer Santa Monica, CA, United States
- Customer Care Content Manager San Mateo, CA, United States
- Customer Care Representative - Tier III San Mateo, CA, United States
- Front End Developer San Mateo, CA, United States
- Email Operations Specialist San Mateo, CA, United States
- Loyalty Marketing Director San Mateo, CA, United States
- Social Media Coordinator Santa Monica, CA, United States
- Associate Producer Santa Monica, CA, United States
- Production Assistant Santa Monica, CA, United States
Tradesy is the destination for turning the items in your closet to cash, all through the use of their simple-to-use app. In just three years, Tradesy has had over a million customers and had been backed by investors such as Richard Branson and John Doerr. Not only that, but the company’s core values about being fearless, sharing your style, and transparency breeding trust are things we’re behind 100%. If Tradesy speaks to you, check out their positions below!
- Marketing Designer - Santa Monica, CA
- User Experience Designer - Santa Monica, CA
- Senior Frontend Engineer - Santa Monica, CA
- Senior Software Engineer - Santa Monica, CA
- Software Engineer (Data Engineer) - Santa Monica, CA
- Software Engineer (Data Scientist) - Santa Monica, CA
- Head of Technical Recruiting - Santa Monica, CA
- Intern for Public & Community Relations - Santa Monica
- Customer Support Representative - Santa Monica, CA
- Merchandising and Logistics Intern - Santa Monica, CA
- Return Support Representative - Santa Monica, CA
- Metadata Analyst Intern - Santa Monica, CA
- SEO Specialist - Santa Monica
- Taxonomist - Santa Monica, CA
Rent The Runway has established itself as one of the go-to online destinations that have given fashion enthusiasts access to some of the most coveted designer pieces on the market, at less than half the price of retail. RTR is definitely a company that has thought outside of the box and capitalized on an opportunity that no one else had touched on. Now, it’s become a $400 million + business. Talk about a success story! Looking to work with a company that has set itself apart from the e-commerce world? Look at Rent The Runway’s positions, and become a part of the team!
- Senior Stylist - Secaucus, NJ
- Fashion Copywriter Rent - The Runway HQ, Union Square, New York, NY
- Graphic Designer (Freelance) - Rent The Runway HQ, Union Square, New York, NY
- Project Manager, Creative - Rent The Runway HQ, Union Square, New York, NY
- Customer Insights Team Lead - Secaucus, NJ
- Senior Software Engineer - New York, NY
- Senior Director, Merchandise Planning - Rent The Runway HQ, Union Square, New York, NY
- Senior Manager, Business Development - Rent The Runway HQ, Union Square, New York, NY
- Head of UX/UI Design - New York, NY
- Associate Manager of Sales Associates - Georgetown, Washington DC
- Associate Manger of Stylists - New York, NY