She's on the phone and computer at the same time. She's making breakfast and answering emails. Doing two things at once is a breeze for the multitasker. When she really excels is juggling three or more hustles. Spinning plates? She's got this. So you should get her something special this holiday season that gives her a little luxury.
1. PORTER Subscription. $30/year. For all her down time-- not that she has any, or for catching up on the plane, a PORTER subscription from luxe e-commerce retailer Net-a-Porter, gives her 6 issues and access to the mag's digital edition, so she can access it where ever the day takes her.
2. Gold Black Pearl Hydrogel Eye Mask, $60, For sneaking little moments of luxury, this eye mask brightens skin, reduces fine lines, and diminishes under eye circles. Wear it for 20 minutes while writing emails at night.
3. Rockins Super Skinny Flora Silk Scarf, $145. Forget skinny jeans, a skinny silk scarf is where it's at. Perfect for taking an outfit from day to night, because you know she doesn't have time to go home and change.
4. Bag-all Shoe Bag Organizers, $38. Made for travelers, but also made for alpha females who keep a second wardrobe in their trunk (or bag seat, or oversized bag stashed under their desk). These shoe bags will keep her favorite pairs safe and un-scuffed.
5. Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment, $15.00. Sleep isn't big on her to-do list, so an eye cream that can be used day or night, that improves skin elasticity and reduces fine lines is at the top of her Christmas wish list.
6. Moment Wide Lens. $99. Turning her smart phone into a camera, this lens takes beautiful shots that she can easily mount. Even if her eyes turn blurry from stress, this lens keeps everything in focus.
7. Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kit for J. Crew, $18. Perfect in a pinch this little kit will take of any on-the-go need. From hair spray for those crazy fly away days to clear nail polish for fixing snags in stockings, she'll always look primed and put together.
8. New MacBook in Rose Gold, Starting at $1299. She'll be an unstoppable and stylish machine with the newest tech from Apple that keeps pace with her world.
9. Mac Eye Shadow X 9 Palette, $40. Forget individual shadows. What she needs is a multitasking palette that's just as adept at making all work as she does.
10. S'Well Bottle in White Gold, $42. The bottle that is on everyone's Xmas list, and for good reason. It keeps drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12. A full day deserves a bottle that can keep up.
11. Russell and Hazel Signature Solid Binder, $14. If she needs to stay organized, help her do it in style. These eco-friendly, chic binders are solid in style and
12. Furbish Studio Hustle Bangle, $28. It's the perfect little stocking stuffer that lets her know that you know how hard she hustles.